Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The FED

I tuned into Bernankes’ so called transparency speech regarding The Fed and it seemed to me the more I heard the more I became disgusted.   I know and you should to, but if not please step out of your dark cave and head towards the light! There is no moderate recovery in truth there is no recovery at all.  The jobless rate continues to rise along with inflation, commodities, fuel prices and my blood pressure!  The only thing Bernankes’ Quantitative easing has done besides flood the market with a never ending devaluation of our currency,  he has made me regular on a daily basis.  So I guess I should thank Sir Ben for being constipated no more.  I am FED up, yes, pun intended.  The Stock Market is artificially inflated. The ever so present icon of the Bull for Wall Street to me equals Bullshit! and when I hear the closing bell. Ding! Ding! Ding!  Well that just leaves me with thoughts of Holy Shit!

Check out more at   sexynetnews.com

No comments: